Monday, April 25, 2016

Captain America 3: Elizabeth Olsen announces Scarlet Witch "in conflict with itself"

Post oleh : Unknown | Rilis : 3:28 AM | Series :
While in Deauville, where she received the New Hollywood Price, Elizabeth Olsen spoke of his career but also his future, including "Captain America 3", which she has just told us.


In March 2014, Elizabeth Olsen  has officially joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe appearing in the guise of Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch in the post-credits scene of Captain America - Soldier of the winter . This before joining the Avengers in The Age of Ultron . The starting point of a long list of superhero movies? "No, I have not signed so far" , says the actress laughs when we meet in Deauville. "Originally, I ' I signed for two more films a cameo, but I'm still here because I still have a rotation [ Avengers 3 , the shooting will begin in late 2016, note] "

google+

linkedin